ARIAQ is organizing a one-day training allowing participants to understand the new requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 standard and to measure their impacts.
The purpose of this seminar is also to facilitate new certifications or help organizations already certified.
ARIAQ is ISO 9001:2015 certified. Practical approaches to certification will also be presented.
- Understand the 2015 version of ISO 9001 and measure its impacts to ensure certification or re-certification
- Understand how new requirements can help your organization improve its overall performance
- Share the experience of organizations that have already passed the 2015 certification. ARIAQ in depth experience will be shared
Content / Topics addressed
- Strategic direction, content and objectives of ISO 9001:2015
- New requirements and their impacts
- Essential modifications
- Timing for implementing the new version
- One practical workshop implementation oriented industry and another one health and services oriented
- Impacts on your (Integrated) Management System (IMS)
- Planning of changes
- Tips to succeed and traps to avoid
- Key points
- Management role and commitment: leadership and governance
- Risk management
- Process performance, reinforcement of the notions of results
- Requirements to encourage the organization to respond to rapid changes
- Supply Chain Management and Outsourcing
- Essential requirements to pass a new certification
- Active and participative, alternating theory and practice
- Responsible for management systems or certified organizations
Duration of training
- Good knowledge of ISO 9001:2008 standard is a plus.
- Participants may bring copies of their company’s process mapping
The dates for this training are not yet fixed. Do not hesitate to reserve your place without engagement if you are interested in this training.
Click to reserve
Our prices include breaks, lunch and documents.
VAT not included on catering fees.
Engineering degree in electrotechnics, EMBA degree in Business Management, Cédric has over 20 years of experience in industries in the fields of robotics, automation, project management and quality systems management. At ARIAQ, Cédric is responsible for consulting projects and training development courses in Integrated Management Systems and audits.
He also acts as a consultant for several industrial groups and services organization.