The role of the internal auditor is clear: it’s to know how to make a diagnostic, to make an analysis in order to kick off actions of improvement. However, questions are how to use references ? How shoult it be done, with which techniques? The ARIAQ training is unique in terms of animation quality and pratical exercises directly made within your company. A “Must” for ISO certified companies and a real plus using efficiently audit method.
To become a credible auditor.To understand the ISO 19011 audit standard and to apply it efficiently and become credible according to the context of the organization.
To master audit fundamentals required by a powerfull internal auditor.
To understand the entire audit cycle, preparing, conducting and closing an audit as an effective tool for improvement.
To be able to face to difficult emotional situation with non comprehensive audited people and enquire specific techniques accordingly.
- To know how to audit based on ISO 9001: 2015 or other requirements.
- To understand ISO 9001 requirements from an auditor point of view.
- To understand how the requirements can support continuous improvement of the organization.
- To acquire a global view of internal and external requirements to perform your own audit.
Content / Topics addressed
- ISO 9001: 2015 changes to empower organisation
- Analysis of audit situations
- Creation of its audit questionnaire
- The audit before - during – after
- Writing the audit analysis
- Writing weaknesses
- Report writing
- Communication and questions
- Auditor behaviors
- Conflict management and difficult situations
- Individual and group exercises
- Practical work based on a management reference system (ISO 9001: 2015 or other).
- Setting in real conditions by carrying out your complete questionnaire, your audit as well as your report of audit in your company or in another organization which you will find.
- Audit coaching.
- Sharing experiences and good practices.
- Quality manager wishing to conduct audits in a credible and effective way.
- Quality Service Collaborator.
- Process owner or department manager who must participate in audits as a manager or member of the audit team.
- The management team of any company, aiming for or having obtained the quality management system certification.
- Anyone who wants to actively participate in the audit process.
Duration of training
- Basic knowledge of the standards of the ISO 9001 series or other.
- Being employed to do an audit (without training) or having access to an organization or company to do an audit.
- We suggest each participant to come up with a potential audit topic to practice on within your company.
The dates for this training are not yet fixed. Do not hesitate to reserve your place without engagement if you are interested in this training.
Click to reserve
CHF 2 039.–
Our prices include breaks, lunch and documents.
VAT not included on catering fees.
Engineering degree in electrotechnics, EMBA degree in Business Management, Cédric has over 20 years of experience in industries in the fields of robotics, automation, project management and quality systems management. At ARIAQ, Cédric is responsible for consulting projects and training development courses in Integrated Management Systems and audits.
He also acts as a consultant for several industrial groups and services organization.