Good Manufacturing Practices – bases and practices 22 March 2018 Yverdon-les-Bains
Notre formation en anglais d'une journée fait le point de manière globale sur les GMP.
Accueil > Nos formations > Pharma - Chimie - Medtech - Biotech > Good Manufacturing Practices – bases and practices
- To offer a global vision of cGMPs in all proccesses of a pharma/biotech company
- To describe and explain the specific objectives of each chapter of the cGMPs
- To explain the prerequisite of cGMPs in terms of traceability
Content / Topics addressed
- The GMPs linked to : suppliers; storage; production; QC laboratories; distribution
- Systems of Change Control; deviation / OOS; documentation and formation; PQR
- Qualification and validation
- Quality System as a tool for continuous improvement
Duration of training
- Attestation : ARIAQ / Novipart
|22 March 2018
Good Manufacturing Practices – bases and practices
Our prices include breaks, lunch and documents.
VAT not included on catering fees.
Over 17 years of experience in the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industry, covering several domains of activities (production, QC, QA and PD). Independant consultant since 2007, founder and CEO of PMS Procss Management System Gmbh providing services in pharma, biotech and MD.