GMP constraints for equipment suppliers in pharma and biotech New ! training in english / formation en français
- Know suppliers and constraints roles related to pharmaceutical field
- Know general principles of equipment qualification
- Discover expectations and requirements for pharmaceutical industry regarding documentation to be delivered by suppliers equipment
- Integrate "good engineering practices" and "best manufacturing practices" in optimal way
- Maximize effort on process-oriented focus
- Learn about implementation examples
Content / Topics addressed
- Define roles and constraints
- Overview of different phases
- Presentation of documentation to be generated during the qualification
- "Process impact" or "Process as a central element" qualification
- Link between engineering activities and QA requirements from pharmaceutical industry
- Theoretical teaching complemented by practical tasks and activities for discussion
- Workshop and practical cases
- Collaborator of companies supplying products and services in the Pharma/Biotech field
- Buyer of companies supplying products and services in the Pharma/Biotech field
Duration of training
- Attestation : ARIAQ / Novipart
The dates for this training are not yet fixed. Do not hesitate to reserve your place without engagement if you are interested in this training.
GMP constraints for equipment suppliers in pharma and biotech
Click to reserve
Our prices include breaks, lunch and documents.
VAT not included on catering fees.
Over 17 years of experience in the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industry, covering several domains of activities (production, QC, QA and PD). Independant consultant since 2007, founder and CEO of PMS Procss Management System Gmbh providing services in pharma, biotech and MD.
Vu Thanh Liem